Monday, February 11, 2008

RANDOM!

Hey ya'll. I don't really have much to say in this entry, lol. Nothing much has changed as far as my makeup goes. --- I'm now waiting on 4 shipments, and I'm tellin you what...time could not go any slower!!! I'm trying to be patient, really, it's just not working out!


Anyway, on the Blogdorf Goodman beauty blog, Annie wrote about not being satisfied with UDPP. I've been eyeing this product for some time now, but I can't bring myself to buy it, especially with how much they been holdin out on us! ( See Clumps of Mascara's blog to see). It's crazy, and for 15 bucks a pop....IDK. Right now I just use ELF's Sheilding hydro tint as a base, and it works well for me; keeps my shadows on all day.


MOVING ON....I had 3 classes today. Okay, well I guess only 2 since we had a test in the other. Sociology is an interesting class, but my goodness the dude can bore you. Got a 90 on my music test, and English was OKAY. I do have a lot of work to do though for math class. It's only getting harder and harder. Also, reading textbooks is kickin my butt right about now! Especially when I would much rather read beauty blogs!!


Seriously, I can be entertained for hours on end, reading blog after blog about everything beauty. It just really intrigues me!


So, hopefully tomorrow I'll have better news!! My makeup better get here soon!!!

I'll leave you with a picture of my baby, Bella!

Until next time :)

No comments: