Saturday, February 9, 2008

First BLOG!

So, this is my very first blog!
Let me start by introducing myself! I'm Meg. I am currently 18 years old and a freshman at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, and studying elementary education. I am originally from Patterson, New York, but I moved to Charlotte with my family when I was 10 years old. I love it here! I have a younger brother, Brett, who is 8, and an older sister, Ally, who is about to be 21! I know, quite an age difference, but it's fun!
I have been reading several other people's blogs for a while now, and the urge struck to create my own! I'm very excited about it! Some things I will discuss in my blog include: makeup hauls & reviews (I am OBSESSED!!!), perhaps some daily ramblings about the life of a college student, updates on things going on with me, lots of PICTURES! I love when blogs have lots of pictures, so I will try to have several!!
No one will probably read this, LOL, and that's okay! You gotta crawl before you can walk, right?
If anyone reads this, stick with me! I promise that this will be a fun, regularly updated blog! Also, COMMENT me if you read this, I would love to know if someone out there in blogland has stumbled upon my ramblings!
Until next time! :)

No comments: