Sunday, February 10, 2008

ELF Collection!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v291/paultvaulter4/?action=view&current=lauren003-1.flv

Hey ya'll. So that is a link to a video where I show my entire ELF Collection. Unfortunately I was not able to figure out how to embed the video, but that is a direct link to it : )

I broke down and ordered more makeup today! This time the culprit is Cherry Culture. I spent about $40 on mostly NYX products. I haven't tried any NYX, but have heard very good things about the brand, so I figured I'd give it a go! I also ordered an Amuse 84 eyeshadow Palette, and a few other misselaneous things! I'll definitely make a post when that shipment arrives!

I am officially done buying makeup for a little while (don't hold me to it). I've spent CRAZY amounts of money lately on makeup and I seriously need to stop! I can't wait to get my tax return! Ya'll know I'm gonna have some fun with that!

I am still waiting the arrival of my ELF, Sephora, and Everyday Minerals shipments! I need to be patient though; I just placed the orders on Friday! That's one of the bad things about online ordering!! UGH. And also, SHIPPING payment is a pain, especially when it is a standard rate. But obviously, these things do not stop me from making further purchases!

Anyway, it is REAL windy here in Charlotte. When I got out of my car at the grocery store, I swear the door almost blew off it's hinge. Brett had his birthday party today, and it was definitely crazy...so many screaming children! LOL, but it was really fun! And I thought it was great that instead of gifts, Brett asked for donations for the Make a Wish Foundation, and he ended up getting almost $90 in donations! It was really sweet.

That's it from me for today!! Hope ya'll are havin' great days!
Until next time :)


PS I have no idea how to change the time on this thing, but it is only 5:20 PM right now...not too sure why it comes up as 8:20... oh well :)

No comments: