Sunday, February 17, 2008

Make up Collection - Picture Heavy!

Hey ya'll! Today I decided to take some pics of my "set up," and all my makeup!

This is where I do all of my makeup.





A closer look at my brushes. The left is face brushes and the right is eye brushes.





Frequently used products & my magnifying mirror.





The top section of the drawers houses my tools to the left and lotions/creams to the right.



The only things in the top part are two mark palettes.


The top drawer as mostly newly purchased things, two Elizabeth Arden duos, and NYC duo, and an Ulta Palette.


The second drawer houses all of my ELF shadows and also two Jane shadows.




I keep all of my mascars and liners in the bottom drawer.



A peek in the top drawer of my dresser.



The lower left section has a basket with my frequently used lip products and my brush cleanser. (I used EnKoreMakeup's recipe for the cleanser)



The left side of the drawer: frequently used lip stuff, the clear container has other lip stuff, brush cleanser, a Sephora box that has cotton balls & Q tips in it, beauty pads, makeup remover, nail blocks, and a jane "makeover in a box."

The right side of the drawer has a basket of some face makeup & another kabuki, my frequently used nail polishes in the back, a hair brush, back with hairties, and a cloth that a use to clean my mirrors.

And finally, this is a box that has makeup that either I don't like, I don't use, or it was the wrong color.

My Amuse Palette is not pictured, but it can be seen in my previous post!

Wow, that took a while! I hope ya'll enjoyed. As always, feel free to ask for any swatches or reviews on anything you see here!

I've got to focus on an English paper and a few tests this week, so I'll keep ya'll updated!

Until next time :)

No comments: