Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey ya'll! Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope everyone had a great one, whether you are single or in a relationship! :)

Moving on to some good news! The UPS man came today, and I got my Sephora order!!


Here it is! The Powdered Liquid Foundation! First impression, I thought it was nice looking! Plus the gift box it comes in is super cute! Then I tried it on.....turns out the color is too dark for me; it's a little orange-y I guess. It'll probably be fine in the summer, because I do tan really well being that I'm a lifeguard & am outside all the time :). But we'll see. Overall, I'm not ALL that impressed, but as always I will keep ya'll posted with updates! And just for comparison's sake...


So it's roughly the height of my Secret Deodarant. I can't recommend this product right now, only because I really haven't used it, only tested it, but I will definitely do a review once I get a better feel for it!

I also got 3 free samples for ordering. I got a Boscia skin treatment sample, and also two MENS fragrances :( Needless to say I did NOT know they were men's until I received them today. So I'm a little bummed about that, but Ally is gonna give them to her boyfriend so they won't go to waste but STILL! Oh well....

My mom always gets Ally, Brett and I cute little things on Valentine's day. Last year I got a Product Red shirt from the gap that says Desi(red), which I love! This year she got me ......

A pink T-shirt with a floral type design on it & a red and write striped ribbed tank! I love both items! The tank is perfect for lifeguarding since it matches my shorts & bathing suit! So yeah, I am pleased!! It has been a good day!

Tomorrow I am planning a review on ELF's plumping lip gloss, so keep a watch out!

Until next time : )

No comments: