Saturday, February 9, 2008

More Info...

Okay, so I know this is pretty soon to be making another blog, lol. But since I am so excited about starting this up, I couldn't help myself!!
In my last post, I mentioned being OBSESSED with makeup. Well, I should have been a tad more specific. I really like drug store brands/cheaper brands of makeup. In fact, I only own ONE MAC product, Studio Fix. While I do like Studio Fix (great coverage), I am in no place to shell out that kind of money all the time. I AM a college student, people. And on top of being a college student, I don't have a steady income. I lifeguard in the summer, and have random babysitting jobs, and that's about it.
Anyway, yeah, drug store brands are mainly all I use. More specifically, ELF
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ . I seriously LOVE their products, and the price simply can not be beat. I have ordered products from the website 4 times now, and am waiting on my 4th shipment. The eyeshadow quads are surprisingly pigmented, and I use them nearly every day. I will definitely do a haul post once that shipment comes in, and also a post with all of my ELF products :)


Another shipment I'm waiting for is from Sephora. The only time I really order from Sephora is when something really cool is on sale. I go through the sale pages probably weekly, lol. I ordered the Sephora brand Powdered Liquid Foudation. It sounded interesting, and was only 4 bucks plus shipping. I'll review that once it comes in! I have high hopes for this product!

On the Sephora website, if you search "sale," all of their items currently on sale pop up, and right now there are some great deals on the Sephora brand brushes; I definitely recommend checking them out!

Finally, my third shipment that I'm waiting for is from Everyday Minerals. I ordered just the free sample kit. The kit includes three foundations, a blush, and a concealer. I'm really interested in how well this stuff works. I've heard good things about it! So as usual, I will let you guys know how I feel about it!

Thanks for reading! Until next time :)

No comments: