Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2 shipments!

Hey ladies! I coudn't update yesterday because BELLA (pictured in my last post) decided that she got hungry & chewed up my laptop charger. I was so mad, seriously. She's lucky she didn't get electrocuted!! Anyway, Dell (their customer service is AWESOME) sent me a new one, so I'm back.




Anyway! Good news! Today I received 2 out of 4 shipments! I got my ELF and Everyday Minerals orders and I am so excited!! Here are some pictures:

I got Shine Eraser Sheets (love them so far), eye makeup remover pads, nail color in Coral, Hypershine Lipgloss in Fairy, 2 plumping lip glazes in Champagne and Fire Coral, a Candy Shop Lip Gloss tin in Melon Mayhem, a kabuki brush(absolutely LOVE it), wet gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascarsa, and brightening eye color in Matte Mauve, and Blue Moon.

I am loving everything I got so far, especially all the lip glosses and my kabuki! Fabulous!

This is the Everyday Minerals free sample kit (you do have to pay shipping though). Basically it is just 3 foundations, a concealer, and a blush. I know it's hard to see in this picture, but they were hard to photograph. I haven't tried these yet, but I'll keep ya'll posted!

That's pretty much it for today! I will be back tomorrow! I got an email from Sephora regarding my package, and it should be here tomorrow!

Until next time! :)

No comments: